Suzhou Lizhu Machinery Co.,Ltd
Model No.: LZ-1600=2R
Type: Preform Injection
Plastic Type: Thermoplastic
Plasticizing Way: Screw Type
Clamping Way: Hydraulic
Certification: CE, ISO9001:2008, SGS
Packaging: Wooden box
Productivity: 100 sets/per year
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 100 sets/per year
Vertical clamping vertical injection, suitable for multi-purpose plastic molding and injection molding process of the insert.
Rotating table design, accurate positioning, pick and place convenient pieces.
Customized according to customer needs, clamping force 20T-350T, injection weight 45-549 grams.
Role of the injection system:: (1) from the injection system is a Vertical Injection Molding Machine the most important one of the components, generally have a plunger, screw, screw pre-plastic syringe plunger three main forms. The most widely used is the screw. Its role is, in a cycle of Injection Molding Machine, and after a predetermined period of time can be within a certain number of plastic thermoplasticizing, under certain pressure and speed by the screw will melt the plastic into the mold cavity.
(2) hydraulic system: hydraulic drive system is the role of the various actions to achieve the injection molding machine according to the process required to power and to meet the various parts of vertical injection molding machine required pressure for speed, temperature and the like. It mainly consists of the respective kinds of hydraulic components and hydraulic auxiliary elements, of which the pump and motor is the power source of the injection molding machine. Various valves to control fluid pressure and flow to meet the requirements of the injection molding process.
(3) clamping system: clamping system consists of a clamping device, mold adjusting mechanism, ejector mechanism, the front and rear fixed template, mobile template, clamping cylinder and security agencies. Action clamping system: clamping system role is to ensure the mold is closed, open and eject the product. Meanwhile, after the mold is closed, for giving mold clamping force sufficient to resist molten plastic into the mold cavity to produce the mold cavity pressure, prevent mold slit, resulting in poor status of the article.
(4) Electrical control system: electrical control system and hydraulic system with a reasonable, achievable injection machine process requirements (pressure, temperature, velocity, time) and various action programs. Mainly by electrical appliances, electronic components, instrumentation, heaters, sensors and other components. Usually there are four control modes, manual, semi-automatic, adjustments.
(5) Lubrication system: lubrication system is movable platen vertical injection molding machine, transfer molding apparatus, machine hinge rod, etc. There are parts of the relative motion of the loop to provide lubrication to reduce energy consumption and improve the life of parts, lubrication can be periodic manual lubrication, can also be automated electric lubrication.
(6) heating / cooling system: heating system is used to heat the barrel and the injection nozzle, vertical injection molding machine cylinder generally use electric coil as heating means, mounted on the exterior of the cartridge, and a thermocouple detection segment. Heat through the tube wall thermal plastics materials provide heat; cooling system is mainly used to cool the oil, the oil temperature is too high will cause multiple faults occur so the oil temperature must be controlled. Another location to be cooled in the tube near the discharge port to prevent the lower raw material melted mouth, resulting in raw materials can not be normal cutting.